Monday 2 March 2009

Weigh in approaching fast...

Well the weigh in is tomorrow, so it's time for a review of the past week. I've over eaten every day by a couple of points. It's only a small amount but I've found it really hard to stick to the plan. However I have been exercising, including walking again today for about 1 hour 45 mins around Virgina Waters so I'm hoping to of gone some way to make up for the extra food. I am feeling good though, much less bloated than the previous week. Tomorrow I have my fingers crossed to have lost 1.5 pounds as that would equal out the gain from last week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to let you know,in case you noticed a new follower, I'm not a creepy peeper. I have a blog on this site as well, and while looking around at other bloggers I notice yours. Immediately caught my attention since I'm a bit fluffy myself (the only "f" word I allow myself to say) and was looking for inspiration.

    First let me say, I enjoy reading your blogs and your progress. One to two hour walks with your mom? Really? Either of my daughters would probably kill me in that amount of time because I'd slow them down while complaining the whole way.

    I sent a note to my daughter, also a blogger and TRYING very hard to lose some of her body "material", suggesting she look at your blog and perhaps it would inspire her.

    Good luck in your endeavors!
    Kay from South Dakota, USA

    ReplyDelete