Friday 13 February 2009

Chocolate and bread fest


Okay, so I haven't managed to sort out my motivation yet and have spent yesterday and today stuffing my face with loads of bread and chocolate. It's Valentine's day tomorrow and we have already decided to have a chinese take away so I am kind of resigned to the fact that it's a bit too late to turn this week around. I got a letter from Weight watchers today, saying I missed last week which made me feel even more guilty. So, need to make a new resolution. I will start on Sunday - back to a strict diet and lots of exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Well, don't look to this sister for inspiration, you are positively skinny compared to me at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too long since I used this account, that name just looks weird now!

    ReplyDelete