Thursday 12 February 2009

First time!


Hi, well this is my first ever post which is a bit scary! I started my diet just over 5 weeks ago but over the last few days it has not gone well. Got up today thinking I'd be really motivated and start again but we had no food in the house so had to go to work with an empty stomach. Then managed to scoff down a cadbury's cream egg and a chomp bar before lunch, so not a good start! Due to the lack of food in my house instead of taking lunch to work I had to brave the supermarket with a rumbling stomach and as you can guess went a bit wild in the isles and ended up eating enough to feed a family! So not a good start but there is always tomorrow... got to get back on course before Tuesday - didn't make it to Weight Watchers last week due to sheer humiliation at the amount of weight I'd managed to put on in a matter of days. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I was also starting again this week but have managed to eat about 100 biscuits

    ReplyDelete